Thank you for choosing Dolly Couture, Veronica! This form should outline all details of your gown order. It is very important to us that the dress you order is the dress we ship you. For this reason, we make it the responsibility of the buyer to confirm all details before purchase. Please consider this description a contract outlining all of the details of your gown. Descriptions of your dress and any customizations noted here represent the final order details and supersede any previous correspondence between yourself and representatives of Dolly Couture. If any information is incorrect, please contact us prior to your purchase so that the adjustment can be made.
Dress: Sweetheart Manhattan with Beaded Cap Sleeves $645.00**
- Custom: Sweetheart Manhattan Bodice and Satin Skirt
- Custom: Add Ivory Organza Overlay Over Skirt Only $85.00
- Custom: Add Beaded San Marino Lace Illusion Cap Sleeve (as shown is sketch) $105.00
- Custom: Add 4" Attached Ruched Ivory Organza Waistband $65.00
- Custom: Add Single Row of Decorative Buttons Along the Zipper $45.00
- Custom: Length - 30" $45.00
- Custom: Stand-Alone Chiffon SAMS Petticoat in Natural 28" $97.50
** PLEASE NOTE THIS DRESS WAS PREVIOUSLY A LUXOR BODICE WITH BEADED SLEEVES
Color: Ivory Satin, Ivory Organza, Ivory San Marino Beaded Lace, Ivory Standard Petticoat, SAMS Natural Chiffon Petticoat
Additional Measurements: (no charge for measurements)
Sleeve: 5" from shoulder to hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15"
Back of Dress: Standard Zipper & Add Single Row of Decorative Buttons Along the Zipper
Skirt Length: Custom: 30" - natural waist to hem
Petticoat: Standard Fullness in Ivory / Stand-Alone Chiffon SAMS Petticoat in Natural 28"
- Add 4" Attached Ruched Ivory Organza Waistband
- Stand-Alone Chiffon SAMS Petticoat in Natural 28"
Total Price: $1,087.50
Without fittings we cannot guarantee you will not need a few alterations. We suggest searching for a tailor that is local to you and who has reputable on-line reviews. Yelp.com is a wonderful resource. We suggest EVERY bride make an appointment with a tailor in the two weeks prior to her wedding, even when your gown is a perfect fit on arrival. This exciting time can cause weight fluctuation among some brides. Dolly and her team take pride in packaging and preparing gowns for shipping, however, some wrinkling may occur in transit. Pressing or steaming wrinkles (along with alterations) are the responsibility of the bride. Thank you so much for your order!