Thank you for choosing Dolly Couture, Michelle! This form should outline all details of your gown order. It is very important to us that the dress you order is the dress we ship you. For this reason, we make it the responsibility of the buyer to confirm all details before purchase. Please consider this description a contract outlining all of the details of your gown. Descriptions of your dress and any customizations noted here represent the final order details and supersede any previous correspondence between yourself and representatives of Dolly Couture. If any information is incorrect, please contact us prior to your purchase so that the adjustment can be made.
Dress: Brandis $695.00
- Custom: Add Avila Bay Lace V-Back and V-Neck with Avila Bay scalloped edge $45.00
- Custom: Add Cambridge Style Sleeves with Point and Buttons in Avila Bay Lace $105.00
- Custom: Add Buttons Along the Zipper $45.00
- Custom: Length of Skirt 32" from Waist to Hem $45.00
- Custom: Measurements $95.00
- Custom: NO Bow Needed (no charge)
- Custom: NO "Tuck" Sweetheart, Please use Sweetheart Neckline
Size: Custom (Bust 46.5", Waist 44")
Color: Ivory & Champagne Satin, Avila Bay Lace (Ivory with Champagne Detail)
Additional Measurements: (Please have 1/2 inch allowance in each side seam)
- A (bust tip to bust tip): 9.5"
- B (front width): 16"
- D (waist to hem): 32"
- E (natural waist): 44"
- F (armhole): 21"
- G (center shoulder to natural waist): 17"
- K (circumference above elbow): 13.5"
- L (bicep): 17"
- T (center shoulder to bust tip): 11.5"
- U (hollow to depth of neckline): 6"
- V (shoulder to shoulder): 15"
- J (under-bust): 42"
- N (bust): 46.5"
- Q (sleeve): 20"
- Y (armpit to natural waist): 7"
- V-Back: 9" Deep
Back of Dress: Standard zipper with Added Buttons Along the Zipper
Skirt Length: Custom: 32" from Waist to Hem
Petticoat: Standard Brandis Fullness
- No Bow Needed - Bride will use her own brooch (as seen in photo, not included in dress)
Additional Items: NA
Total Price: $1,030.00
Without fittings we cannot guarantee you will not need a few alterations. We suggest searching for a tailor that is local to you and who has reputable on-line reviews. Yelp.com is a wonderful resource. We suggest EVERY bride make an appointment with a tailor in the two weeks prior to her wedding, even when your gown is a perfect fit on arrival. This exciting time can cause weight fluctuation among some brides. Dolly and her team take pride in packaging and preparing gowns for shipping, however, some wrinkling may occur in transit. Pressing or steaming wrinkles (along with alterations) are the responsibility of the bride. Thank you so much for your order!